Present
Friday, May 27, 2011
おはようございます舞美です
Good Morning
Yajima Maimi-desu
昨日は、以前作ったてるてる坊主の効果が切れてしまったようで…
Yesterday, the charm that I make before become uneffective…
今日も雨が降るみたい…looks like rain today…
そういえば、この前の撮影の時も雨だったなぁ…
As I recall, It was raining during recording last time.…
(
Picture of last time recording
まぁでも、昨日までよく頑張ってくれました
well, I work hard yesterday
さぁ、前進座劇場にて行っている、舞台『らん』も今日を含め残すところあと3日
Even if I crying or laughing, It leave to 4 performance only
1回1回、悔いのないように“らん”を演じます
Every time acting, I try so that i would not fell frustrated after
さぁ、そんな『らん』の楽屋は、差し入れがいっぱい
and the backstage fill with present(sweets)
キャストが大勢なので、
頂く量も多いけど、
無くなるのもあっという間

because the cast members are many,
1回1回、悔いのないように“らん”を演じます
Every time acting, I try so that i would not fell frustrated after
さぁ、そんな『らん』の楽屋は、差し入れがいっぱい
and the backstage fill with present(sweets)
キャストが大勢なので、
頂く量も多いけど、
無くなるのもあっという間
because the cast members are many,
we get a lot of sweets.
but the sweets gone fast
but the sweets gone fast
おいしそうなものが山ほどあるから、いっぱい食べちゃうよぅ…
I eat a lot because there are lots of delicious sweets
見て見て
こんなに可愛い差し入れもあるんですよ
look here
I even get a cute sweets
(
2)くまさん

kumasan(bear)
しかも、カルメ焼きみたいな感じのお菓子ですっごくおいしかったです

also It looks like caramel type of sweets.delicious
カルメ焼きといえば、中学の理科の実験で、カルメ焼き作ったな~
I remember when junior school, I make caramel sweets
その時初めてカルメ焼きというものを知って、食べたんですが、
at that time, I eat caramel sweets for the first time.
それ以来、大好物になっちゃいました

since then ..really love it
って言っても、普段食べる機会はなかなかないんですけどね

even so, i dont really have chance to eat
久々の味でした

its been a while
よし
食べた分だけ動かなきゃ
yoshi, need to move as amount eaten
今日も全力投球してきます

and today, as always I will give every things i got(
kumasan(bear)
しかも、カルメ焼きみたいな感じのお菓子ですっごくおいしかったです
also It looks like caramel type of sweets.delicious
カルメ焼きといえば、中学の理科の実験で、カルメ焼き作ったな~
I remember when junior school, I make caramel sweets
その時初めてカルメ焼きというものを知って、食べたんですが、
at that time, I eat caramel sweets for the first time.
それ以来、大好物になっちゃいました
since then ..really love it
って言っても、普段食べる機会はなかなかないんですけどね
even so, i dont really have chance to eat
久々の味でした
its been a while
よし
yoshi, need to move as amount eaten
今日も全力投球してきます
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RSS FEED
TWITTER

0 comments:
Post a Comment